Home Star Engineering
Our "Home Star" is the sun. Home Star Engineering is a consulting service to help you get the most out of your solar energy investment. Home Star Engineering is owned and operated by myself, David Chandler. Here are some of the relevant highlights of my resume:
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree in physics/engineering (an "Independent Program of Studies" major) from Harvey Mudd College.
- Received a Master's degree in Mathematics from Cal Poly Pomona
- Have taught physics, mathematics, and astronomy at the high school and college levels for over 30 years.
- Have been writing astronomy software (star mapping, orbit computations, telescope control, etc.) since the mid 1980's. Remember, the sun is a star. I have moved from tracking hundreds of thousands of stars to tracking a single star.
- Committed to a greener environment and a more just and humane world.
I am continuing to teach a 4-day work week during the school year, so by phone I am most easily reached in the evenings, Fridays, and weekends. My preferred mode of contact for most purposes is email (email@example.com) or fax: (800) 517-2947. If you call, please note that I am on Pacific Standard Time during the winter and Pacific Daylight Time in the summer. If you are on the east coast, it's three hours earlier here.
Mailing Address: David Chandler, Home Star Engineering, 23060 Lawson Ave, Strathmore, CA 93267